2 packs of 250 mg of all purpose cream
1/2 can of 200 ml condensed milk
1 pack (8 oz) of cream cheese softened
1-2 tsp Unflavored colorless gelatin dissolved in water
1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup (1 stick) of melted butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 can of blueberry preserves
For the crust
- Combine and blend well the crushed grahams, brown sugar and the melted butter.
- Spread the mixture on the bottom of the spring form pan. Press down firmly with the back of a spoon or with your palms.
- Refrigerate it for about 30 minutes until firm.
For the filling;
- In another bowl, combine and mix well the cream cheese, all purpose cream. Add condensed milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Dissolved the unflavored gelatin over low heat, or in the microwave oven, when the gelatin is completely dissolved. Add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Mix well the cream cheese mixture until soft peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese mixture into the spring form pan so it comes to the top. Smooth it out like a real pro using a spatula.
- Place it in the fridge and chill until it’s set. This should take 5 to 6 hours but overnight is preferred. Top with some blueberry preserves.