Girl! I know how much you love make-up! And you always have that special spot on your luggage that is reserved only for your make ups. What if I told you there is no need to include 5kgs of your make up sash on your luggage will you take the risk? (oo! risk to para saming mga make up lovers! vaket ba?!!).
Here are my picks;
- Nichido Tinted Brow Gel – Lam nyo na mga mars kilay is life! I’ve been using this brow gel for the longest time already. The shade I’m using is “salted caramel”. It perfectly tamed the hair follicles of my brows. On fleek and definitely walang sabit!
- Black Radiance Professional Eyeliner Pencil – Unless gusto mo mag mukhang rakista go push mo yang black na eye liner. I’m on the shade of “earthly”. You can use this as an eyeliner and eyebrow pencil in one. Buhay ka na mars sa eyeliner na to.
- Maybelline White Super Fresh Powder Foundation – I’m a Maybelline lover! It’s very afforadable saka lagi sila nagsasale! I love din this kasi it has SPF 34 PA +++ and anything with SPF for me is love! love! love! It is very affordable pa for only Php299 (regular price) pero I bought this on sale at Php250. The downside of this lang for me is madali mabaklas yung salamin. I’ve already used 2 of this na and its always like that.
- Ever Bilena Lip and Cheek Tint – You can use this as a blush and lip tint in one. I’m using the “splash red” shade. Every time I used this product it always gives me this feeling na parang ang fresh ng aura ko and wait – you can hold that feeling kasi long lasting sya It does not fade easily.
- Fashion 21 Ultimate Cover BB Cream + Concealer with SPF 3o +++ – With this you’ll have BB cream and concealer in one tube lang! Wagi mga besh! And true to its claim it maintains its color even in the face of sweat and humidity. I used this during our Samal Island beach escapade and marsss ang lakas maka artista ng aura para akong walang pores!
Optional (for me);
- Mayybelline Hypercurl Mascara – This mascara is a sure hit for me! kasi waterproof and I have allergic rhinitis so I usually have watery eyes plus it really enhances and thickens my lashes like Tweety Bird!
- Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm on the shade of Sultry Sulfureuse – My default lipstick, if only I have the money I’m willing to hoard a decade worth of supplies of this. Seriously, this is one of the best thing that ever happened to a lippy!
Disclaimer: This is based on my personal experience of the products. I was not paid and sponsored to do a review for this.