Another quick meal planning idea for work and school snacks. Can also be good post work out snack for those fitness enthusiast out there.
- 1-1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup non fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup whole rolled oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2-3 medium size over riped mashed bananas
- A pack of flat tops milk chocolate
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Line 2 muffin trays with paper muffin cases.
- Combine all the liquid ingredients, mashed bananas and brown sugar.
- Whisk until you have a smooth batter.
- Stir together all the dry ingredients.
- Mix-in the dry and and liquid ingredients.
- Be careful not to over-mix the batter as this will make the muffins tough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cases two-thirds full and topped it off with flat tops milk chocolate.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes