Kaiser International Health Group, Inc. is a registered healthcare provider in the Philippines. While most HMOs cater to both group and individual accounts, Kaiser’s product is geared to address the long-term health care needs of individuals especially after their employment and retirement years.
How secure & financially stable is Kaiser International Health group, Inc.?
The company was incorporated and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 8, 2004 with an authorized capital stock of Php:160M. Kaiser was also granted a clearance to operate by the Department of Health- Bureau of Health Facilities and Services last July 26, 2004. This is the same government agency that regulates and supervises health maintenance organizations within the Philippines.
Kaiser health plans are compliant with established government regulations to make sure that its products are financially sound and stable. Kaiser is one of the top healthcare company in the Healthcare Industry in terms of capitalization and market share. Kaiser is fully compliant with the regulatory requirements.
Kaiser Long-term Healthcare Plan
Kaiser long term healthcare, is a type that includes healthcare benefits, term life insurance and investment. The premium will be the same for all age type for the same type of plan. However, several plans will not be available for people of ages 45 and above.
This is a 20 year maturity plan, with 7 year accumulation (saving) period. Meaning you only have 7 years to pay but you are insured for 20 years. Upon maturity, the plan holder can now enjoy the benefits as cash or decide to let it continue to grow upon retirement ages 60 and beyond for healthcare purposes.
Kaiser long-term Healthcare major benefits:
- Annual Physical Exam.
- Dental Benefits.
- Waiver of installment due to death and disability.
- A 10% yearly accumulation based on the long-term care benefit
- Term life insurance, if the policy holder dies during the saving and accumulation periods, the beneficiary will receive a corresponding term insurance benefit dependent on the coverage availed of the plan holder.
- If the policy holder dies due to accident or suffers dismemberment of body parts, the beneficiary will receive 200% of the term insurance benefit.
- If no claim was made during the saving period, a percentage up to 85% of total premiums paid will be given back upon maturity making your healthcare plan near cost-free.
- Basic medical benefits.
Kaiser short-term Healthcare Plan
This is a yearly renewable program that covers you a specific amount for a year duration. No claims, no return of premium. It is usually renewable until age 60 or 65. Short-term care product can be purchased as:
Kaiser short-term Healthcare major benefits:
- Examination (APE) at Kaiser Accredited Hospital and Clinics.
- In-patient and Out-patient care
- Emergency care
- Dental care
Five payment options.
- Semi Annually
- Spot Cash
As you can see, the younger the person, the higher the rewards, due to increase in investment value. An important asset as we age. Medical expenses doubles every 5 years, and we should be ready for them.
For further details you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to avail any of the Kaiser Healthcare Programs listed above.