Last 4th of May I kissed my 20’s goodbye and decided to celebrate my 30th birthday in Bakasyunan Resort and Conference in Tanay, Rizal. I’ve been planning to visit this resort for the longest time and finally it happened on my birthday!
Bakasyunan is located in Sitio Balimbing, Brgy, Plaza Aldea, Tanay Rizal. It is the perfect place to just chill out and relax with its cool climate, ambiance and breathtaking panoramic view.
I booked our reservation via Booking.Com and availed the 42% discounted promo for the pool side room. Hooray! I love discounts! But during our actual check-in at the resort we didn’t like the room that we booked it was different from the pictures posted on their website. So we requested to changed our rooms from pool side room to Carneros Inn. It was nice of them that they allowed us to upgrade our room without any additional charges and good naman timing since they only have a few guests that time. The on the job trainee who assisted us is very accommodating. I wished I was able to take pictures inside the room but unfortunately I forgot. It was nice naman compare to the poolside room that we initially booked.
The pools are nice and clean. Staffs are nice and accommodating. The overlooking view of Tanay province makes the resort very picturesque.
Foods are delicious. For our dinner, we ordered pork binagoongan, pork sisig and 2 bottles of beer. Cheers!
My final thoughts and review of the place:
- I love the tranquility of the place it will definitely calm your mind.
- Cool atmosphere.
- The breathtaking panoramic view.
- Close to nature.
- Nice and accommodating staff.
- Highly recommended for team building activities.
- Poor mobile and internet signal
- No WiFi
- There is no intercom (phone) that you can use when you need assistance inside your room. You can try your luck and go outside wait for one of their staff walking around the area cleaning rooms and ask for their assistance. Another option is if you are physically fit go ahead and use the flights of stairs so you can go at their front desk area to ask for assistance.
- They need to make sure that before their guest enters the room, everything is clean and complete. When we check-in, our room does not have towels, rugs, and blankets.
- The room/s needs some improvements/renovations especially the bathroom.
- Shower rooms need to be fixed and clean.
- It is soo hard to contact them! I tried sending them several messages thru email and Facebook messenger but there was no response. I also tried calling them at least a hundred times both on their mobile and land line nos. but no one is answering the phone.
- Foods and drinks are expensive.
For more information and details you can visit their website at http://www.bakasyunanresorttanay.com/ or you can still try your luck calling them.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review of the resort. Every thing I shared is purely based on my opinion from my actual experience.
My Birthday Message
I would like to thank God first for adding another year in my awesome life. 😎
Second, thanks sa lahat ng nakaalala at bumati sa fb, IG, viber at txt. 😘😘😘
Truly I am blessed and I have a lot of things to be thankful in my life right now. Especially to all the lessons I’ve learned and experiences that I had.
To all the genuine and plastic people that I met. Thank you! Keep it up! ahahaha 😅
Sa mga nasaktan q sorry na plsss 🤗
I am now officially signing off and kissing my 20’s goodbye!
Rock and roll!!! 🤘🤘🤘👊👊👊